Program for Kids With Learning Problems, Writing Literacy and Dyslexia
Problems with reading and writing skills are becoming more common and they affect not only school performance, but the possibility of future professional development. Most children receive tutoring, supervised studies, and some have been switched from school to a specialist to deal with their difficulties
How can we help these children and young people?
For the development of these skills, a therapeutic-multisensory program is needed that covers the skills necessary for reading and writing mastery, which are as follows:
- Tomatis Hearing Therapy®
- Lindamood Bell Program
- Auditory Processing Program
- Visual Processing
- Vestibular Processing
- Critical Thinking Skills
- Narrative Skills
- Writing Skills
- Brain Gym®
- Increases reading fluency.
- It increases understanding of what you read.
- Properly answer storytelling questions in oral and written form.
- Formulate sprayers written unaided.
- Write paragraphs (according to your age).
- Analyse stories
- Reduces errors when reading and writing.
- It discriminates sounds by increasing their execution in dictations.
- Increases description skill (provides details of what you read).
- Writing of thematic writings or essays.